Discover all features of Pix4Dmapper
Generate your orthomosaics, DSMs and point clouds from aerial and oblique imagery using any camera and lens, including multiband images. Keep full control over your projects at all times by assessing and editing all tie points (GCPs, Check points, etc.).
Use the fully automatic workflow and let the software handle all calibration and processing to achieve survey grade accurate outputs.
Increase efficiency and save on extra field trips with Rapid Check mode for instant quality assessment directly on site. Assess and edit your projects using the rayCloud and Mosaic Editor. Improve the accuracy of your projects and annotate objects directly in the software, then seamlessly import your results and vector objects into your industry specific workflow and any GIS, CAD and traditional photogrammetry software package.
Included in your license for free during the first year, keep on receiving all major upgrades for free and enjoy unrestricted access to Personal support with our Support & Upgrade package.
Pix4Dmapper // Aplications
Pix4Dmapper // Features
Pix4Dmapper automatically processes terrestrial and aerial imagery acquired by light-weight UAV or aircraft using its innovative technology based purely on image content. Our software converts your images into highly precise, customizable and timely results for a wide range of GIS and CAD applications.
Use any camera and lens, from any angle, and include geotags and GCPs for precise geo-referencing.
- Aerial, oblique and ground imagery support
- Any camera & lens support (including compact / SLR / multispectral cameras, GoPro, Fisheye lens)
- Multi-band, any band arrangement and multiple format support (RBG, NIR, Thermal, single or multi band, JPG, TIFF)
- Multi-camera support (several cameras for one project, including RGB and NIR camera)
GCP and any coordinate reference system support
Choose your processing options and assess the quality and completeness of your input images at all stages, even while still in the field. Processing is made easy with the fully automatic workflow.
- Rapid Check & Full processing mode
- Camera auto-calibration
- UAV-optimized Automatic Aerial Triangulation (AAT) and Bundle Block Adjustment (BBA)
- Point cloud densification (including editable point cloud filtering & smoothing)
- Multi-device, local and Cloud processing
- Project merging
Tha Mosaic Editor
Is your answer to beautiful maps in only a few clicks. Improve the quality of the automatically generated orthomosaic with the easiest seamline editing tool available in the market.
- Seamline editing
- Image selecting & replacing
- Colour balancing & mosaic improvement
The rayCloud Editor
Pix4Dmapper introduces the rayCloud, a ground breaking concept combining the 3D point cloud with the original input images for easy viewing as well as highly accurate semantic annotation and project improvement.
Combines the 3D point cloud with the original images and is a ground-breaking concept that offers you a completely new viewing and annotating experience. Use the rayCloud editor to view, assess, interpret and improve the quality and accuracy of your results. Measure, vectorize, classify and perform GIS and CAD functionalities directly in the rayCloud editor.
- Accuracy assessment and improvement
- GCP, Check Point & Manual Tie Point editing
- Camera viewing and tie-point editing
- Measurement and annotation of 3D points, polylines (breaklines), surfaces and volumes (stockpiles)
- DSM and orthomosaic improvement
- Semantic CAD modelling
The Index Calculator
Enables you to create and customize index maps, using your multi-spectral imagery with radiometric accuracy. Application maps can then be produced by integrating the results, such as NDVI, into all major AG management software packages.
Choose from a variety of formats for your geo-referenced orthomosaics, DSMs, DTMs, point clouds, textured 3D models and simplified CAD models. Customize index maps at any resolution, classify terrain and objects automatically, as well as create objects and animations directly in the software. Seamlessly import generated results and vector objects into a wide variety of GIS, CAD and traditional photogrammetry software packages, including industry-specific software.
2D output results easily readable by standard GIS, CAD and Photogrammetry software packages:
- Geo-referenced orthomosaics in GeoTIFF output format
- Google tiles export in KML and HTML output format
3D output results easily readable by standard GIS, CAD and Photogrammetry software packages:
- Geo-referenced DSMs in GeoTIFF output format
- TIN model in OBJ format
- Point cloud in LAS, LAZ, XYZ and PLY output format
Vector object export in DXF, SHP and KML format